KIDS LOVE BEING A PART OF SUNRISE KIDS!
We are a team of staff and volunteers who are passionate about helping kids learn to love Jesus and to love others. Our programs are designed to be fun and encouraging as we connect kids to each other and our leaders through our services and small groups.
We are so glad to be back meeting on Sunday’s. Here are some things we want you to know:
- The service will be held indoors at 11a ONLY.
- All kids need to be checked in by a parent or guardian.
- Everyone will be practicing social distancing.
- Our volunteer teams are required to wear face masks at all times.
- All surfaces, tables, chairs and class materials will be cleaned before and after services.
Worship, fun games, familiar faces, and relevant Bible teachings that your kids can watch from their home. New services are posted every Sunday at 9A. Don’t miss a single one.
Your kids will LOVE getting to meet with their friends and leaders on zoom each week as they discuss the Bible lesson and pray for each other.
Connect with us
Join our Parents Facebook group for weekly activities for your kids and a chance to connect with other parents and our staff every day.