SG Questions – March 19
SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS
SEVEN DAYS TO LIVE – part three
The Olivet Discourse
- If you were given 7 days to live, what are the most important things you would TELL the people you love?
- How does culture depict the “end of the world” and/or the “last days”?
Look Down: Read Matthew 24:1-31
- What stands out to you in this passage and/or from the weekend message?
- Anything confuse you? Encourage you?
Three Responses to Jesus’ Teaching about the Future::
- How much time do you spend thinking about the end times?
- What emotions/feelings do you have about the end times?
- READ MATTHEW 25:31-46 – What stands out to you in these verses?
- What specific things can you do to prepare yourself for Jesus’ second coming?
- What are some of the obstacles that stand in the way of you boldly sharing your faith to others?
- READ Romans 1:16 – What stands out to you in this verse?
- Share the name of one person for whom you can specifically ask God to give you an opportunity to share your faith with?
- What are some of the pains you see taking place in the world today?
- READ John 16:33 – What stands out to you in this verse?
- How does the Truth of this verse help you look at the troubles in this world in a different way?
- Spend time again this week praying for those you know who don’t follow Jesus. Ask the God of transformation to give you the boldness to invite them to come to Easter services