"But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves." James 1:22 (ESV)
This is a ministry where members "go out" into local neighborhoods and share the gospel, often in the context of praying for those they encounter, or by meeting the needs of those they encounter.
Four basic components to this ministry include:
Clothing, Food, Homeless Bags, and Member Home Repair Projects.
Current members are involved in the following areas of outreach:
- Participate in the monthly Bible study (James) prior to each outreach effort (the 2nd Saturday of each month).
- Pray for outreach team and/or those they encounter in the neighborhoods.
- Share the gospel with those they encounter in the neighborhoods.
- Help with resources for the ministry as God provides.
- Assist or lead a home improvement projects for the elderly.
Meets every 2nd Saturday of the month At Sunrise Mission
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. - Teaching in the North Chapel
- 9:15 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Serving in the Community - Projects (helping the elderly, evangelizing)
- Facilitator: Mario Rojas